Custom products. Made in-house.
With established geosynthetic fabrication facilities in both Canada and in the USA, and extensive stock of materials, Titan compliments its Supply and Installation service with a Fabrication division focused on custom fabrication of geomembrane and geotextile products for a range of projects. Our fabrication team uses the latest seaming and sewing technology and follows the highest quality assurance standards in the industry to deliver top-notch products.
Our geomembrane fabrication includes:
- Panels for environmental lining projects
- Panels for secondary containment system lining
- Floating covers for lagoons and ponds
- Baffle curtains to control water flow in water treatment or aquatic projects.
- Spill containment berms
- Pop-up containment units for temporary liquid storage or spill containment needs.
- Ballast tubes to prevent wind uplift in lining projects.
- Sand tubes for erosion control needs.
- Hems for geomembrane panels needing rope & chain configurations.
- Pipe boots (sloped and vertical) required in lining projects.
- Access ladders for steep sloped projects.
- Check valves for prevention of gas or water vapor accumulation under liner
- Gas/air vents for prevention of gas or water vapor accumulation under liner.
Our geotextile fabrication includes:
- Desludging tubes
- Dewatering bags
- Underlay panels for lining projects