Concrete Protective Liner
Concrete Protection Liner
High Density Polyethylene
Titan’s Concrete Protection Liner is high density polyethylene (HDPE) geomembrane sheet with studs on one side that lock into applied surfaces. Made with one of the most chemically resistant geosynthetic materials it is used to protect concrete structures from corrosion, erosion and mechanical damage. Providing superior long-term protection, our Concrete Protection Liner can help extend the lifespan of a wide variety of concrete structures including cast-in place sewer tunnels, sump pits, liquid storage tanks and more.
- Material provides the highest degree of chemical resistance.Concrete Protection Liner
- High pull-out strength.
- Minimal lateral movement due to thermal expansion.
- Excellent protection against chemical and mechanical damage.
- Resistant to UV degradation.
- Can be custom prefabricated to a specific dimension or geometric shape.
- Can be butt welded, extrusion welded or electrofusion welded.
- Made of high density polyethylene (HDPE).
- Comes in panels measuring 2.44 m wide and up to 70 m long.
- Thickness ranges from 2.0 – 5.0 mm.
- 1200 studs /m².
- Studs are approx. 10 mm tall.
- Locking studs average pull out strength ~ 70 kg/stud.
- Available in customized pre-cast form.
- Colour options: black or grey.
- Concrete sewer tunnels
- Concrete sump pits
- Pre-cast concrete manholes
- Concrete processing pits
- Concrete storage tanks
- Prefabricated concrete structures