In the complex world of geosynthetics and civil construction, reliable service depends on rich knowledge bases, strong cultures, and extensive networks. There is a reason why Titan has grown into a three-division global presence.
With locations across Canada and the United States and distributor networks abroad, we have a global reach and an invaluable network.
We have a highly experienced team with specialized skills honed on countless project sites. Our skill sets go far beyond product supply and installation. We are adept at customizing solutions for specific site conditions.
Our team’s specialized areas of expertise include: geosynthetics and geosynthetic engineering design, geogrid applications, geomembrane floating cover design, geomembrane fabrication and installation, drainage, and erosion protection.
With over 300 years of collective experience, we excel at working with clients in the consultation, planning and execution phases of any project with a distinct focus on delivering the best solutions and getting the job done right, on time and on budget.
- We are known as dedicated problem-solvers who prioritize listening.
- We continually seek ways to add value, offering extra support to clients from consultation to the pre-design and installation phase.
- We believe in going the extra mile to exceed client expectations.
- We have profound dedication to craft, driving better performance outcomes through our attention to detail.
- We embrace high service standards, choosing to meet globally recognized quality assurance criteria.
- We are responsive to customer needs; we are always accessible and engaged.
Core Values (Trust. Quality. Value)
- We build trust with clients and staff.
- We deliver uncompromising quality.
- We leverage creativity to secure value.
Our investments into research & development reflect our commitment to bringing the best new products to market for sector applications—and passing the benefits onto our customers. Our extensive network gives us privileged access to new and/or proprietary products and technologies.