StormTank Modular Systems
Subsurface Modular System
Easy Assembly. Fast Installation. Cost Savings
The StormTank® Module is an above-par subsurface modular stormwater management system used to regulate stormwater flow and provide large-volume storage. Created respectively for project professionals to achieve a quick turnaround and load-rated for extreme applications like heavy trucks or under-fire access roads. It contains a higher void space than other water storage solutions.
Benefits of StormTank® Stormwater Modular System
- Fully factored HS-25 load rating.
- Extensively tested in a full-scale installation setting.
- Maximum 97% void space.
Features of StormTank® Modular System
- Available in five heights, including 12-, 18-, 24-, 30-, and 36-inch.
- Nominal footprint: 18″ x 36″
- Box structured and stackable.
- Easy to install (Assembled in two minutes or less)
- Stormwater runoff reduction
- Water sustainability
- Rainwater detention
- Underground stormwater retention
- Underground stormwater infiltration
- Rainwater harvesting
- Enhancing green infrastructure
- Flood Mitigation