FlexStorm Pure™ inlet filters are the recommended option for permanent inlet protection and stormwater runoff control. FlexStorm™ Pure inlet filters, made of stainless steel, will fit any drainage structure and are available with site-specific filter bags that provide varying degrees of filtration.
Benefits of FlexStorm™
- Stainless steel frame provides extended service life.
- Easily replaceable filter bags.
Meets strict removal requirements.
- All bags rated >80% removal efficiency of street sweep-size particles.
- Optional FXP/PCP bags can be used for hydrocarbon removal when required.
Features of FlexStorm™
- Custom-designed stainless-steel frameworks can be made to fit into any drainage system.
- The flow and bypass rates fulfill the inlet requirements.
- Operates below grade, with a bypass to the drain area if the bag becomes filled.
- Installed and maintained by a single worker; no extra equipment is required.
- Car Washes
- Loading ramps
- Gas stations
- Parking lots
- Dock drains