Titan has provided the containment and erosion control industries with the highest quality woven geotextiles available. They are manufactured from polypropylene materials which offer optimum performance when used in stabilization applications. Produced from first quality raw materials, they provide the perfect balance of strength and separation in styles capable of functioning exceptionally well in a wide range of performance requirements.
Our woven geotextiles are primarily used in road building and embankment construction. They function by restricting soil particles but allowing liquid and gases to easily pass through them. They are used to improve the performance of environmental engineering, civil engineering, and construction projects including roads, railways, and landfills. Titan offers these in varying strengths and thicknesses to ensure appropriate material selection for your project, whether you require stabilization, separation, or erosion control.
Benefits of Woven Geotextile
- Reduces the required aggregate thickness in unpaved roads
- Extends road and railway life
- High tensile strength and durability
- Cost-effective environmental alternative to traditional construction materials
- Easy to install
- Helps to speed construction with short term reinforcement of the base