Roll-Out Vegetative Concrete Block Mat
Easy Install. Grows Green.
ShoreFlex® is a roll-out vegetative concrete block mat used as a permanent erosion control solution. Designed with approximately 30% open area to facilitate vegetation growth ShoreFlex® consists of a high-strength geogrid encapsulated in a matrix of 5,000 psi flexible concrete blocks spaced 1.5” apart attached to a backing of choice. Backing options include erosion control blanket, high-performance turf reinforcement mat (HPTRM), or non-woven geotextile.
As a flexible mat, ShoreFlex® comes packaged in rolls for easy shipping and handling and simple roll-out installation. Rolls come in a variety of standard mat sizes, but custom sizes are also available on request.
This product is permanently anchored in place, and most installations can be accomplished with smaller light-weight equipment helping to keep project costs low.
Benefits of ShoreFlex®
- Grows green = environmentally friendly.
- Easy to install, roll out, and anchor.
- Can be mowed over for easy maintenance.
- Uniform and consistent performance.
- Multiple erosion control uses.
- Available in wide variety of sizes to fit needs.
- Custom backing options for site specific seed and soil retention.
- Works with a variety of anchoring systems.
- Capable of High Flows: Shear 18+psf — Velocity 30+ ft/s — 10% & 20% Slope
- Tested in accordance with ASTM 6460
- Roadside Drainage
- Slope Protection
- Channel Lining
- Landfill Downchutes
- Boat Ramps
- Pipeline Protection
- Residential Waterways
- Retention Basins
- Wetland Protection
Black Polypropylene Geogrid with GS-50 Backing
ShoreFlex® Ultra UV
Tan Polypropylene UV Resistant Geogrid with GS-50 Backing
Black Polypropylene Geogrid with GS-50 and DNS-50 Backings
ShoreFlex® Ultra UV Pro
Tan Polypropylene UV Resistant Geogrid with GS-50 and DNS-50 Backings