RPP Geomembrane (Reinforced Polypropylene) is a polyester reinforced material that is designed for water containment applications. It has excellent chemical resistance and is intended for long-term use in buried or exposed regions. This UV-stable geomembrane is reinforced with a nylon scrim to provide stability and superior strength. RPP geomembranes are very flexible, durable, and have been formulated to be resistant to chemicals, ultraviolet degradation, and aging.
Polypropylene is a top-of-the-line product that is also very expensive compared to the PVC and HDPE geomembrane linings that are its direct competitors. They too offer longevity and chemical resistance but are a lot less expensive.
Benefits of RPP Geomembranes
- High quality.
- Can be installed very quickly to save you time and money!
- Comes in pre-fabricated panels up to 30,000 sq.ft. and available in 36, 45, and 60mil.
- Irrigation Ponds, Canals, Reservoirs, & Ditches
- Landfills & Canals
- Agricultural Applications
- Municipal Applications
- Aquaculture & Horticulture
- Liners & Covers
- Landfill Liners, Covers, & Caps
- Liquid Containment
- Animal Waste Containment
- Liners for Golf Courses & Decorative Ponds
- Potable Water Reservoirs
- Secondary Containment
- Brine & Processed Water Applications
- Water & Wastewater Treatment & Containment
- Industrial Applications
- Wastewater Lagoon Liners
A very technical product, RPP geomembrane installation requires specialized welding equipment and must be installed by certified welding technicians to ensure its integrity and performance.