Linear Low-Density Polyethylene
LLDPE geomembrane is manufactured from virgin polyethylene resins, offering great flexibility and outstanding resistance to low temperature and ultraviolet exposure. High-quality and economical, it is intended for long life and exhibits a high degree of strength and durability.
Benefits of LLDPE Geomembrane
- Rubber like flexibility to withstand direct folding and compound bending without damaging its integrity and performance.
- Easy to install without cutting.
- Comes in easy to manage 20mil 20’x100’ panels that can be deployed and tape welded with a high degree of success for urgent jobs. Also available in larger custom prefabricated panels for quicker deployment if required.
- Available in varying thicknesses ranging from 20 to 80mil LLPDE depending on your requirements.
- 40mil and 60mil thickness can be both extrusion and wedge welded for larger applications.
- Irrigation ponds, canals, water reservoirs, & ditches
- Landfill cells, covers, and caps
- Wastewater lagoons and treatment plants
- Secondary containment systems
- Industrial containment
- Soil remediation projects
- Animal waste containment
- Mining heap leach & slag tailings ponds
- Golf course & decorative ponds
- Liquid storage tanks
- Brine & processed water applications
- Environmental containment
A very technical product to work, LLDPE geomembrane installation requires specialized welding equipment and must be installed by certified welding technicians to ensure its integrity and performance.