Woven Coated Geomembrane
Woven Coated Geomembrane PE (Polyethylene)
Titan’s woven coated geomembrane is a medium to heavy weight polyethylene (PE) with a coating designed to improve toughness and abrasion resistance. It is an ideal geomembrane for exposed applications that involve directing water such as canals, catch basins, ditches or other water holding areas as well as fresh and flowback FRAC water impoundments. This woven coated geomembrane is intended for short term projects whereas the heavy weight fabric incorporates a special weave pattern to enhance thickness, flatness and tear properties, and features an additional laminated film on the backside making it suitable for longer term applications.
- Can be fabricated to size or sold as roll stock.
- Available in 12, 16, 20, 24 and 30 mil.
- Up to 20-year warranty.
- Minimal thermal expansion and contraction.
- Extra strong to provide added resistance to tears and punctures.
- Engineered coatings provide exceptional hydrostatic resistance and heat seaming.
- Designed for UV resistance.
- Canals, catch basins or ditches
- Water retention ponds and reservoirs
- Municipal and fire reservoirs
- Golf course and other aesthetic water features
- Aquaculture tanks
- Stormwater detention and retention ponds
- Algae harvesting support ponds
- Irrigation canals & ponds
- Raceway ponds
- Evaporation ponds
- FRAC water impoundments
- Wastewater containment
- Secondary containment systems
- Containment booms
- Heavy-duty containment projects
- Oil field pits
- Landfill cap covers
- Landfill rain covers
- Athletic field covers
- Grain covers
- Salt pile covers
- Road construction and other transportation projects