RPE geomembranes are a reinforced polyethylene fabric with an HDPE or LDPE coating, designed by Titan for economical and safe containment of contaminated soils, liquids, or sludge. RPE geomembrane liners are extremely durable if you are lining a temporary retaining pond. If used for constructing a soil remediation pad, RPE geomembrane makes for an excellent remediation solution. Ultra-violet, chemical, and even oil-resistant, RPE remains flexible in extremely low temperatures. It looks and feels like a thick industrial quality tarp and is used in the construction of our Titan Geotube containment cells.
Benefits of RPE Geomembranes
- Incredibly strong.
- Oil resistant.
- Easy to handle and can be folded to fit the contours of many applications.
- Can be prefabricated into very large panels to line an entire project.
- Small repairs can be handled by the contractor if the installers are not on site.
- Fast installation for emergency applications.
- Available in panels and comes in varying thicknesses ranging from 12 to 36 mil depending on your requirements.
- Agricultural Applications
- Municipal Applications
- Aquaculture & Horticulture
- Landfill Liners, Covers, & Caps
- Liquid Containment
- Secondary Containment
- Animal Waste Containment
- Mining-Heap Leach & Slag Tailings
- Temporary Containment Cells
- Brine & Processed Water Applications
- Water & Wastewater Treatment & Containment
- Industrial Tarps
- Environmental Containment
- Soil Remediation
- A very technical product, RPE installation requires specialized welding equipment and must be installed by certified welding technicians to ensure its integrity and performance.
- The material is very sensitive to thermal welds, so we only recommend a couple of in-the-field seams during the installation. Usually, we would design the job around 1 or 2 panels with 1 center weld. For larger jobs, we would refer the product spec to 40mil HDPE or LLDPE.